Since every client is different according to skin type, there is no guarantee that a pain reliever will do the trick during a microblading session. But, fret not, because we hear you (our students) and your clients, and we want our students (and their clients) to feel the least amount of discomfort/pain as much as possible. This is why we at World Microblading developed a pain reliever cream to ensure that both the microblading artist and client will have a smooth-sailing microblading experience.
What is Bye Bye Pain?
The Bye Bye Pain is a pain reliever cream developed for use before the microblading procedure. It helps reduce skin discomfort, inflammation, and redness during the session/treatment. It numbs the skin in only 10 mins after application.
How to use Bye Bye Pain?
- Apply a thick layer of cream on the procedure area 20 – 30 minutes in advance for Microblading
- Wrap the area with plastic foil to ensure it is not drying
- Wipe off the cream before beginning the procedure
Tips and reminders in using Bye Bye Pain:
- Do not use if you suffer from any medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes or any skin diseases. Do not use if you are allergic to lidocaine or other similar local anesthetics or other ingredients of this cream.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before using this cream.
- Keep away from eyes and any sensitive areas. Do not swallow. For external use only.
- Keep at room temperature and keep away from fire. Protect from light. Do not freeze. Keep out of the reach of children. Puncture nozzle with a piercing point of the cap. Replace cap after use.
If you are a new microblading artist or a seasoned technician, for sure you want your clients’ utmost comfort during the procedure. Using products that have been tried and tested for years should be on your top choices. The Bye Bye Pain pain reliever cream is used during all of the classes conducted by World Microblading. Most models say that they experience minimal discomfort and pain.
As pain is inevitable during the microblading procedure, it is best to use products that have been proven effective by a reputable microblading organization. Our best advice is to relax your mind and not think about the possible pain during the microblading session – and most especially, trust that your pain reliever cream will do the trick for you!
To check-out the wide-array of microblading supplies offered by World Microblading, visit our shop here: https://buymicrobladingsupplies.com/