You probably know that microblading is a very popular salon and spa service right now. Stunning, perfect brows are sought by everyone, from A-list celebrities like Margot Robbie or Zoe Kravitz, to top models like Gigi Hadid, to people like you and me. These days, everyone is seeking the face-framing magic of perfectly shaped, distinctive brows. Gone are the days of plucking and waxing the brows to almost nothing.
So as a spa or salon professional, how can you benefit from this trend? You may be wondering about microblading courses. Are they worth the investment? Will the trend last? What is the best way to learn?
Keep in mind that even if trends in brow shape and size change, the technique of achieving the desired look with microblading is proven and it’s here to stay. And, since the results are semi-permanent, microblading is the ideal way to achieve hassle free, perfect brows, but still allow for changes in style over time. Of course, with semi-permanent results, it is extremely important to learn the technique correctly by taking established microblading courses.
Click here to meet one of the world’s premiere microblading experts!
That being said, how do you find the microblading courses that are right for you?
Top 10 Things to Look for in Microblading Courses
There are lots of people out there right now who claim to offer microblading courses, but not all are created equally. There are those who claim to be experts, but only recently learned to microblade themselves. And, there are those who do nothing more than show you some basic technique, let you practice on melons (Can you believe it!) and then pretend you are ready to work on real faces.
In fact, if you aren’t careful, you’ll shell out some big bucks for what may be an inspiring few days of courses, only to realize afterwards that you have wasted your money.
It doesn’t have to be that way though. If you know what to look for, you can find great microblading courses that prepare you to become a successful microblading artist.
Here are the Top 10 Things to look for when you decide what microblading courses to take:
1) Does the organization offering the courses appear established, with certified experienced trainers?
2) Are courses offered at a choice of dates and locations?
3) Do the courses include information about health and safety?
4) Do the courses cover all aspects of microblading, including color theory, brow shapes and skin tones?
5) Do the courses include practice on live models?
6) Will you learn about marketing and growing your microblading business?
7) Once you complete microblading courses, will you be certified?
8) Are there testimonials from people who have taken these microblading courses?
9) Can you easily replenish the tools and supplies that you learned to use in the courses?
10) Can you get advice and support, even after you complete your courses?
Microblading courses are an important investment in your future, and in the satisfaction of your future clients… Choose carefully to guarantee success!
Click here now to find the course that is right for you!