Microblading is trending right now! It is one of the most popular services in the beauty industry. Adding Microblading to your list of services is every beautician’s top-most priority as clients are continuously demanding for it. You can add it to your current offerings or you can simply become a Microblading Artist full time.
Currently, there are various ways to learn Microblading. You can go for a Live Workshop, Online Training, and even a 1-on-1 Class. Training is the most important and the first key step to take if you are serious about learning Microblading and turning it into a career.
A Microblading Artist can treat 1 client per day (or 20 a month). That’s $16,000 (USD) in monthly revenue, minus the disposable tools (20 x $25), leaving profits of $15,500 per month before overheads and taxes. This makes Microblading the highest paid job in the Permanent Makeup industry.
World Microblading, an award-winning Microblading Academy and Training Center, is the creator of the Dual Blade Method for perfect, natural-looking eyebrows. Irina Wynn, the founder of World Microblading, is one of the most recognized Microblading artists in the world. She pioneered Microblading over the last decade by helping women boost their confidence and self-esteem creating perfect eyebrows. World Microblading aims to provide students with the skills, supplies, and support needed to become the best Microblading Artist worldwide.
World Microblading opened its doors to provide state-of-the-art VIP Private 1-on-1 Training. In a VIP Private Microblading Training, you will learn the same curriculum as what is offered in Live Workshops. Most Live Workshops are offered in major cities and not all are given the privilege and time to travel and set some day-off for a class. World Microblading recognized this dilemma and that is the very reason why VIP Private Microblading Training is offered. VIP Private Microblading Training is designed to learn at your own pace, own time, and in a place near you.
Is a Private Microblading Training worth the try?
Learning Microblading is possible for everyone. There is no previous experience necessary. The only vital thing you have to consider is getting trained and certified in a recognized Microblading school or academy – just like World Microblading.
World Microblading is the #1 Microblading Academy in America and is also well-known for providing other beauty-related trainings such as the V-Bright PRO Technique, Permanent Makeup Training, and many more. Irina Wynn, the CEO and Founder of the company has pioneered Microblading over the last decade by helping women boost their confidence and self-esteem creating perfect eyebrows.
Recently, World Microblading has launched its newest training program – the VIP Private Microblading Training.
What is the difference between VIP Private Microblading Training versus Live and Online Trainings?
The Private Microblading Training offers a unique 1-on-1 (just like a VIP) experience you won’t be able to find in any other microblading school. Private training aims to help students become one of the most sought-after technicians and train them on the most basic and most crucial details about Microblading (skin structures, proper application, tool sterilization, aftercare, touch up, and more).
What you’ll learn:
- Consent forms and liability release documents your clients need to sign
- Learn Microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Prepare treatment rooms correctly
- Set up microblading equipment correctly
- Skin tones, Fitzpatrick skin color scale
- How to differentiate the skin undertones
- Advanced color theory
- How to correct an old pink, purple, orange, grey, green, blue, etc, tattoo, neutralize or cover up
- Saline removal techniques, how to lighten up an old tattoo
- Soft shading/Ombre technique combined with microstrokes using dual blade method
- Learn different hair stroke patterns according to ethnicity and trends
- Draw a perfect eyebrow shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by medical issues, excessive plucking, scars, etc.
- Learn how to prevent infections
- The different stroke patterns for men and women according to their gender
- Watch the trainer do a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Practice on up 3-4 live models
In a nutshell, a Private Microblading Training is definitely worth the try! This is especially true if you are someone who wants to take the class in your town/city where we do not cater to yet. For us to provide our Microblading Trainings to all cities in America and reach other towns, the Private Microblading Training is the perfect solution. Trainers can travel into your place and teach you one-on-one. Exciting, right?
Learn more about how to sign-up for a VIP Microblading Class here.
The PROs of a Private Microblading Training
World Microblading launched its first-ever 1-on-1 class, a Private Microblading Training with Master Trainers. It has more benefits than you can ever imagine! The Private Microblading Training is a personalized approach and is often the most effective. Due to Microblading’s popularity, many beauty enthusiasts seek to learn this exceptionally sought-after procedure and are continuously finding ways to learn the art. The usual hindrances include location and schedule. World Microblading offers trainings in most major cities but many have requested to extend our reach. The Private Microblading Training is our solution for aspiring Microblading Artists!
Private Microblading Training is an investment you need to take to ramp up your Microblading career. Other companies feature trainings offered at a very low price – sure, it sounds attractive but you have to think twice. You get what you pay for.
At the end of the day, you will find out that investing in subpar education is a waste of time and money; and you will find yourself needing to spend and invest again for another round of training. Private Microblading Training is the solution to finding a microblading training near you. As most trainings are held in major cities, World Microblading’s Private Microblading Training can be conducted in studios nearest you. Trainers will travel and help you get started in your Microblading career.
So, what are the advantages of taking a Private Microblading Training?
- Private Microblading Training enables the trainer to understand your (the student) needs and make the class tailored-fit to your specific requirements. If you sit in a classroom, surrounded by 5-10 other students, there is no guarantee everyone will be on the same level of comprehension. Unlike if you are mentored individually, you can easily recap topics that weren’t that clear during training — you can conveniently go back and forth on topics you liked to get more clarity with.
- You can focus on a topic based on your preference. For instance, you feel like you need more deep diving on the topic of soft-shading, just let your trainer know and he/she will give you a more concentrated lesson about soft-shading.
- It offers the ideal platform for raising questions. Some people do not take well with a group training environment, so a private class could be just what they need to ensure that they are learning what they need to. Some people are not comfortable speaking in front of an audience, so the personalized approach may work in their favor.
- You get trained on the same curriculum offered in Live Workshops – the only difference is that you get the trainer’s full attention.
With years of experience in the beauty society, World Microblading can provide in-depth curriculum and hands-on training to future in-demand technicians through the Private Microblading Training. In 3 days, we are able to present the course in a way that is information-packed and filled with hands-on practice.
To sign up for a Private Microblading Training, you may check-out our registration page here.