Microblading procedure’s demand and popularity is surging. Also known as eyebrow embroidery, Microblading is the most natural approach to semi-permanent eyebrows. The procedure starts by utilizing tiny needles formed in a line at the tip of a hand-held tool. A blade is formed, which is impregnated with ink. The blade is used to deposit ink in small strokes, imitating the appearance of individual hairs.
The whole process takes about 2 hours. The microblading artist starts with cleaning the brows and application of numbing cream. Mapping out the shape and drawing of the outline are the first crucial steps. Then, the microblading artist measures the client’s brow points and creates a shape that is according to the face structure and what the client desires. While stretching the skin, the microblading artist begins the actual microblading procedure with light pressure. A state-of-the-art hand-held tool is used to fill in the brow area with pigment, creating thin and precise hair strokes. Finally, brows are wiped and cleaned. There is minimal to zero pain and discomfort. Little blood to no blood. As for the aftercare, the client needs to make sure to avoid sweating. He/She must take caution on the pressure of shower heads when taking a bath. Brows might feel a little sore after the procedure. The brand new brows will look darker and bigger than normal – but this is perfectly fine. Flakiness and patchiness can be experienced too. Peeling might take place in 4-6 weeks but expect the brows to be a few shades lighter. After the appointment, the client needs to give his/her brows time to heal. Healing time varies per person. Everybody recovers differently and has unique skin types. Client needs to go back for a touch up for about 4-6 weeks after the initial session.
Microblading creates a much more natural and authentic look as compared to eyebrow tattoos which have a darker and bolder outcome. Our specialist follows the natural curve of the brow, blending in the drawn strokes with the actual hairs. The results typically last 12 to 18 months.
So, when asked the question: Why Microblading? Why Now?
A person’s life can be transformed with a simple microblading procedure. Imagine waking up not having to do your brows. Imagine the time saved. Imagine the satisfaction it will give.
Not only will you be transforming someone else’s life, but you will transform your own!
To help those of you who feel stuck at work and dream of becoming your own boss, we will guide you step-by-step in starting your Microblading career through learning the art with one of the most-recognized Microblading Academy in America. No previous experience is necessary. What’s good about this latest semi-permanent makeup procedure is that there is no experience needed. You don’t need to be a pro to learn the skill. You only need to get trained and certified from a reputable organization – just like World Microblading.
Here are a few personal reasons why you should pursue a career in Microblading:
- Flexible work hours: You will be able to choose and design your own schedule. You can work hard and focus while on your designated schedule and of course, you can also play hard. You can enjoy some time-off when necessary to spend more time with family.
- Greater sense of satisfaction: You will feel fulfilled in achieving your business’ goals. You will feel highly motivated and your morale is up.
- Making income while making an impact: It’s the pinnacle of your goals. If you want to earn and provide for yourself and your family the best future while helping others achieve the same as well, then this career promises you a 6-figure income if and only if you combine passion with hardwork and determination.
You need to make investments to reach your goal. It’s not free like the air we breathe. Sure you are passionate about Microblading, but honestly, it’s not enough. It’s necessary to invest time and effort in the best education. You need to go to a reputable Microblading training school to master the art. You need to learn from the masters themselves. You need to find a mentor who can support you and guide you. Training is key for every amateur. Finally, with passion and proper training to fuel you up, persistence comes into play. After getting all the valuable knowledge, tips, and techniques, it’s now time to persevere in creating that beautiful masterpiece.
Training is the most important and first step to take if you are serious about microblading. World Microblading, an award-winning Microblading Academy and Training Center, is the creator of the Dual Blade Method for perfect, natural-looking eyebrows. Irina Wynn, the founder of World Microblading, is one of the most recognized Microblading artists in the world. She pioneered Microblading over the last decade by helping women boost their confidence and self-esteem creating perfect eyebrows. Over the past ten years, Irina Wynn has made a name for herself not only in the permanent makeup industry, but as a social media guru and a self-made multi-millionaire. Irina is a permanent makeup trainer (trained over 5,000 students!) and artist, world-renowned for her Dual-Blade Method of microblading.
World Microblading aims to provide students with the skills, supplies, and support needed to become the best Microblading Artist worldwide. There’s a variety of options to choose from —Live Workshop (3-day class or 5-day class), Online Class or a VIP Private Training.
- Consent forms and liability release documents your clients need to sign
- Undertake client consultations
- Undertake a range of Microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Complete treatments observing health and safety at all times
- Prepare treatment rooms correctly
- Set up microblading equipment correctly
- Skin tones, Fitzpatrick skin color scale
- How to differentiate the skin undertones
- Advanced color theory
- Learn hair stroke patterns according to ethnicity and trends
- Draw a perfect eyebrow shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by medical issues, excessive plucking, scars, etc.
- Learn how to prevent infections
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments
- The different stroke patterns for men and women according to their gender
- Manage clients throughout treatments
- Watch online tutorial of trainer that does a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Learn short- and long-term aftercare for your clients
World Microblading also features the following perks once you sign-up for a class:
- No previous experience needed
- Fully Licensed and Certified Instructors
- Opportunity to increase your income by up to 10 times
- In-depth coverage of every step of the procedure
- Access to our private community
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lifetime Continuous Training
- Lifetime Online Support
- Lifetime Certification
So, if you’re ready to start your career in Microblading feel free to visit our website and choose the best training program for you. To check out classes schedule: https://worldmicroblading.com/upcoming-classes-schedule/
For any questions or concerns, you may contact us at 888-508-8303.