With the popularity and spike in demand for microblading services, there is also an increase in demand for LEARNING how to do it. The question is – how do you learn to do Microblading? You have three options now: enroll in a live workshop, sign-up for online training or go for a priva training. World Microblading, founded by Irina Wynn, is one of the premier providers of top-notch microblading classes. All three options are available for aspiring microblading artists. The #1 Microblading Academy can help you achieve your dreams through learning the basics and advance of everything about this specialized procedure.
Due to the scarcity of time, many microblading hopefuls are unable to attain their goal of getting trained and certified. This is the very reason why World Microblading launched its latest training program – the VIP Private Microblading Training.
World Microblading offers classes in most major cities in America. And right now… we are ready to take it further! World Microblading launched its first-ever 1-on-1 class, a VIP Private Microblading Training with Master Trainers. The VIP Private Microblading Class is a three-day, 1-on-1 training course that includes everything from the introduction of Microblading and Powder (Soft Shading) together with Saline Removal Theory, to in-depth Color Theory, to practicing on four live models at our studios across the US.
So, why take a VIP Private Microblading Training?
- The 1-on-1 training scheme enables the trainer to understand your needs and make the class tailored-fit to your specific requirements. If you sit in a classroom, surrounded by 5-10 other students, there is no guarantee everyone will be on the same level of comprehension. Unlike if you are mentored individually, you can easily recap topics that weren’t that clear during training — you can conveniently go back and forth on topics you liked to get more clarity with.
- You can focus on a topic based on your preference. For instance, you feel like you need more deep diving on the topic of soft-shading, just let your trainer know and he/she will give you a more concentrated lesson about soft-shading.
- It offers the ideal platform for raising questions. Some people do not take well with a group training environment, so a private class could be just what they need to ensure that they are learning what they need to. There are some people who are not comfortable speaking in front of an audience, so the personalized approach may work in their favor.
The VIP Private Microblading Training also offers:
- FREE Professional Microblading Starter Kit
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lifetime Certification
- Lifetime Online Support
- Free Business Strategy Roadmap
- Fully Licensed And Certified Instructors
- Opportunity To Increase Your Income By Up To 10 Times
- In-depth Coverage Of Every Step Of The Procedure
- Discounts On All Products
- Lifetime Of Continuous Training
- Access To Our Private Community
- Lifetime Support And Daily Communication With/Guidance From Instructor After Training
Our Private Microblading Class enables students to learn not only the basics of Microblading but also the key secrets of the industry. We will touch on even the smallest and most impactful details in our training and professional Microblading kit. Students will be given all the techniques and tools they need to set-up their success.
Private Training enables the trainer to understand your (the student) needs and make the class tailored-fit to your specific requirements. If you sit in a classroom, surrounded by 5-10 other students, there is no guarantee everyone will be on the same level of comprehension.
Unlike if you are mentored individually, you can easily recap topics that weren’t that clear during training — you can conveniently go back and forth on topics you liked to get more clarity with. Learn the highest paying career in the beauty industry near your place.
Go for a VIP Private Class here: https://worldmicroblading.com/private-microblading-training/