A Microblader can control his or her own time in his or her own business. A Microblader is given the privilege of flexibility when it comes to when he or she would like to accept clients, take a vacation or even when to run some errands during the day. Apart from the promise of a higher income, Microbladers can also enjoy more quality time with family and friends. It’s not as exhausting and strict as what a 9-5 job is. It’s more flexible and convenient especially to dads or moms who are still looking after their children.
Being a Microblader doesn’t require you to undergo longer training hours, school, and state boards unlike cosmetologists or aestheticians. Here are the simple steps to become a Microbading Technician:
- Get a Microblading Certification
- Get a License
- Look for a mentor
- Invest in high-quality tools and supplies
- Invest in marketing/advertising/business strategy
- Build your reputation
Being a Microblading Artist is your stepping stone – your first step to finally enjoy the financial freedom you’ve been dreaming of. There are so many things to learn and to discover and me and my team are here to teach you how you can master the skills even without any experience or talent! All it takes is some motivation to get started.
Get some motivation from one of our Microblading graduates and learn the benefits of being a PRO Artist.
Hey, I am Nora Fead.
Always a lover of art and beauty.
I am passionate about painting.
A professional and licensed Cosmetologist in Syria.
Trained and certified Microblading Artist from World Microblading.
My career in the beauty industry has been extensive from skills such as eyelash extensions, eyelash lift, eyelash tint, facial, threading, and more.
As the #1 Microblading Academy in America, World Microblading offers 3 options for any aspiring beauty artists to choose from:
- Live Workshops: This is the most-recommended learning plan as nothing beats in-person training – choose from a 3-day or 5-day class. You’ll get to practice live with a certified trainer with a professional kit. You’ll get to interact with like-minded individuals and you’ll also get to widen your network!
- Online Training: This is a guided online bootcamp – we go through the class together! 100x more fun (and you’re more accountable). Plus, you get to learn and take the class at your own pace and in the comfort of your home. You’ll get the online training by purchasing a starter kit.
- Private Training: The most recent offer we have at World Microblading. It is a 3-day intensive training course that includes everything from the basics of Microblading, Soft Shading plus Saline Removal theory, in-depth color theory, to practicing on 4 live models in a 1-on-1 session with one of our master trainers.
If you are looking for your own potential to grow beyond your limits, be a Microblader. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Microblader here.