Microblading is getting more and more popular. For years, Microblading has been a source of income and motivation for many single moms, passionate beauticians and almost anybody. Microblading is now such a big trend and is the most sought-after service even with celebrities and fashion icons like Kim Kardashian, Bella Thorne, Gwyneth Paltrow, Gigi Hadid, Iggy Azalea and more! Microblading is indeed taking the beauty business by storm.
The average procedure costs between $400 and $800 (USD) and takes two hours to complete. YES! $400 (USD) per hour really is achievable as a Microblading Technician. A Microblading Technician can treat 1 client per day (or 20 a month). That’s $16,000 (USD) in monthly revenue, minus the disposable tools (20 x $25), leaving profits of $15,500 per month before overheads and taxes. Microblading’s popularity paved the way for many people to earn a six figure income – or even more.
But one thing for sure is crucial when you decide to get into the world of Microblading… And that is to get trained and certified with a reputable organization.
Let’s start with the basics. Make sure that the Microblading class you will take offers the following:
I can offer you a complete package to get you started. Learn these in our 2-day/3-day or 5-day Classes:
- Brow and facial shapes
- Color correction and tattoo removal
- Correct imperfections
- Stroke technique for female and male brows
- Client management during the procedure
- Short-term and long-term aftercare
- Infection prevention
- Client consultations and liability release forms
- Equipment and room setup
- Health and safety
Luckily, World Microblading takes pride in offering the most in-depth curriculum in America. World Microblading provides various training programs tailored-fit to their students needs. The most popular one is the Live Workshops. With the Live Trainings, students will get hands-on experience with 3-4 live models closely monitored by the Master Artists. You can choose from a 3-day class or a 5-day class.
Next, World Microblading also ventured to the virtual side of learning. Evidence shows that online learning can be just as effective as face-to-face education. Online programs prove a more affordable option than attending live workshops. Training offered virtually is way cheaper because there are no commuting costs, and sometimes required course materials are available online at no cost. The operating expenses are not as high as in-person training. Students also take advantage of benefits such as:
- Get trained at their convenience (own time, own pace)
- Better concentration due to the lack of distractions
- Students can take online training while juggling in-between jobs, or while taking time to raise a family.
World Microblading Online Graduate Work
And the latest training program by World Microblading is the Intensive Private Microblading Class. It is a three-day, 1-on-1 training course that includes everything from the introduction of Microblading and Powder (Soft Shading) together with Saline Removal Theory, to in-depth Color Theory, to practicing on four live models at our studios across the US. While our Microblading Live Workshops are good options, our Microblading Private Classes offer a unique 1-on-1 experience you won’t be able to find in any other microblading schools. Our private microblading class enables students to learn not only the basics of Microblading but also the key secrets of the industry. We will touch on even the smallest and most impactful details in our training and professional Microblading kit. Students will be given all the techniques and tools they need to set-up their success.
Here’s some criteria you need to consider to get into the world of Microblading.
- Find a reputable Microblading training school that offers various options including (but not limited to) Live Workshops, Online Classes and Private Trainings. This way you are confident that they are experts in their craft. You know that they have proven their method in providing the best Microblading education.
- Make sure that the instructors who will moderate the classes are fully licensed and certified.
- Check if the classes give you a lifetime certification.
- Verify if there will be online support right after the training
- Ensure that you will be given a lifetime of continuous training
- Counter check the module. Make sure that it is an in-depth curriculum and offers intensive learning.
- Check what the graduates have to say. Check the reviews.
Becoming a Microblading Artist can definitely change your life. When you become one, you’ll never look back. This career can turn your life to be at its best and at some point, you’ll realize you never expected that it will be THAT good. This present day is the right time to venture into this career/business. The demand is so high and the services are just not enough. Today is the right time to get into the world of Microblading.
To get started now, sign-up for a Microblading class here: https://worldmicroblading.com/certified-microblader/