Wesley is the CEO and Founder at LinkU Realty Digital Marketing. LinkU creates systems to help business owners and real estate agents increase referrals, conversions and repeat business.
He will walk us through on how to become a master of follow up without spending a lot of time or money, by simply using new and innovative technology and automation.
During the global pandemic, how do we stay relevant to people?
We all know that this is not something that will just pass eventually and we can’t just wait for things to pass. Once it’s time to go back to normal life, people are going to spend their nails done, their eyebrows fixed and haircuts. YOU HAVE TO BE READY FOR THAT RUSH.
You should be actually GETTING READY. Think about what is going to happen after all of this is over.
RETARGETING allows you to target your marketing to people who have already interacted with you or your brand in some way. Google and Facebook are the biggest retargeting networks and audiences in the world. Retargeting ads are a form of online targeting advertising and are served to people who have already visited your website or are a contact in your database (like a lead or customer).
There are two types of Retargeting:
- Your “pixel’d” audience – people who visit your website / facebook page which can be added to your audience. It is a way to re-display your material to any anonymous site visitor. Once they finish visiting your page, specific ads based on the specific pages they visited on your website will be shown to them. If you search something online, you might also see something related in your Facebook newsfeed.
- The audience you already know – people on your contact list, online booking system, your database. What you need to do is to upload a list of the email addresses to a retargeting campaign such as Facebook and the platform will identify users on that network who have those addresses and serve retargeting ads just to them.
How could you use retargeting to stay on top of mind?
- Your contact lists (pass clients or address book)
- Other contact data (CRM, database sold listings)
- Website interactions (visited completed forms)
- Facebook page interactions (visited , liked, commented, messaged, watched video)
What is the google display network (GDN)?
The Google Display Network can help you reach people while they’re browsing their favorite websites, showing a friend a YouTube video, checking their Gmail account, or using mobile devices and apps. It is designed to help you FIND THE RIGHT AUDIENCE.
- Text ads on websites
- Image ads on websites
- Video ads on websites
- Ads on mobile websites
By using the GDN, you could be EVERYWHERE you want to be, and in different websites or channels.
You can also start advertising on Youtube.
- In display ads
- In stream – skippable ads (This is the best one you can use)
- In stream – non skippable ads
- Overlay ads
- Sponsored cards
- Shoppable ads
With retargeting, essentially, it provides you with any type of advertising or marketing you can do that generally has the highest return on investments. So when you look at the whole year of retarding ad spend versus how many customers or clients were created or how many sales were created from that retargeting would be the best strategy to move forward.
YOU HAVE TO BE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE just like how RAS works. RAS or Reticular Activating System is a bundle of nerves at our brainstem that filters out unnecessary information so the important stuff gets through. You need people to see you and remember you. You can only do that if you advertise and market your brand. If they’re seeing your brand and you are communicating with them, then they’re going to remember you. Because you became FAMILIAR, these could lead to higher conversion or interactions.
Watch the replay of Wesley’s talk here: https://youtu.be/FGBc4x6hBbA