Are you worried about your sagging skin, worsening eye bags and wrinkles? These are just some of the common signs of aging… Let’s face it. Age will soon take its toll.
As the years pass by, your body struggles to produce two of the most needed proteins to maintain a healthy skin – elastin and collagen. Without enough levels of elastin and collagen, your skin becomes thinner and dryer leading to wrinkles and bags under your eyes. Not to forget the too much exposure to the sun’s UV rays which also causes skin damage and contributes to skin aging.
This is exactly why we need to seek for ways to reverse the effects of aging. V-Bright Pro is a non-surgical wrinkle reduction treatment which rejuvenates the skin using the V-Bright Pro Device. It is proven to eliminate wrinkles and produce visible results overnight.
What Is V-Bright Pro Device?
V-Bright Pro is a handy device (in a pen form) which emits an electrostatic impulse. It reacts with your skin to boost collagen production and enhances moisture retention. It can be used anywhere – from your face to your body.
How Does V-Bright Pro Work?
What Are The Benefits of V-Bright Pro Technique?
- It is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure with no scarring or skin damage.
- It is a very delicate procedure and protects your skin.
- The pain is minimal and there is no downtime recovery.
- It makes your skin smoother, firmer, and plumper overnight.
- It is ideal for reversing common signs of aging: wrinkles, eye bags, sagging skin and also works for a lip flip!
What To Do Pre- V-Bright Procedure:
- Keep in mind to maintain your skin care routine.
- Avoid Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAID) medication such as ibuprofen and aspirin a week before procedure.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Limit your exposure to the sun. Put on sunscreen lotion before going out.
You will observe some swelling after the V-Bright procedure – but that’s perfectly normal. It will tone down and will dry out. The dots will begin to fall off the skin and you’ll notice that your skin will start to tighten and look youthful again!
What To Do Post- V-Bright Procedure:
- Speed up the healing process by taking vitamin C.
- Avoid sunlight and use sunscreen.
- Avoid putting makeup on and excessive sweating.
- Observe proper hygiene.
- Clean your surroundings especially your bedroom (change towels, blankets and pillowcases).
- Use disinfectants on the treated area.
- Don’t touch or scratch the dots from the procedure, they will fall off eventually.
Even though aging is inevitable, it doesn’t mean you can’t find ways to reverse it. With V-Bright Pro, you can have a younger-looking skin in just a few hours of treatment.
For those who are up for an opportunity to join our community of ambitious and strong-willed Anti-Aging Experts, click here.