At World Microblading, you can combine artistic talent with the necessary training and
experience to become an eyebrow Microblading Technician. As a Microblading Artist, you can help women boost their confidence and self-esteem while giving them natural-looking eyebrows. You can be a part of this innovation and learn a successful career. World Microblading is one of the most-recognized Microblading Academy in America and has a proven track record of successful students in the beauty industry.
There’s a new method to eyebrow shaping and Microblading Academy has perfected the design. A very fine blade is used to deposit pigments into the epidermis, giving the appearance of crisp strokes at the surface to enhance your eyebrows for a natural, flawless look. The goal is to create natural-looking eyebrows with thin strokes to achieve realistic results. In order to achieve this, Irina Wynn developed the Dual Blade Method. This technique can achieve thin, natural-looking strokes. And… the only way to learn the most effective Microblading method is through World Microblading’s training programs.
Recently, Private Microblading Training was launched by World Microblading. The training is spearheaded by World Microblading’s Master Trainers who are personally mentored by Irina Wynn, founder of World Microblading. Private Microblading Training is a solid foundation to become the next “best Microblading Artist” in your area.
But first, what is a Private Microblading Training?
- It is suited for beginners and professional artists
- It will tackle the fundamentals of microblading from the most basic and most crucial details about Microblading (skin structures, proper application, tool sterilization, aftercare, touch up, and more).
- It is a one-on-one in-person training with one of World Microblading’s Master Trainers
- It is a tailored-fit class to match the student’s preference.
- It is offered not only in major cities but also in small cities.
If you want to GET STARTED on your microblading career, you don’t have to worry about which option to take. If you want a more personalized learning approach, then, Private Microblading Training is for you.
Newest training option to learn Microblading
Microblading (also known as eyebrow embroidery) is the most natural approach to semi-permanent eyebrows. The procedure starts by utilizing tiny needles formed in a line at the tip of a hand-held tool. A blade is formed, which is impregnated with ink. The blade is used to deposit ink in small strokes, imitating the appearance of individual hairs. Microblading creates a much more natural and authentic look as compared to eyebrow tattoos which have a darker and bolder outcome. The Microblading Artist follows the natural curve of the brow, blending in the drawn strokes with the actual hairs. The results typically last 12 to 18 months.
The average procedure costs $800 (USD) and takes two hours to complete. $400 (USD) per hour is achievable as a Microblading Artist thus, the increasing demand to learn how to become one. The average Microblading Artist treats 3 clients per day (or 72 a month). That’s $57,600 (USD) in monthly revenue, minus the disposable tools (72 x $25), leaving profits of $55,800 per month before overheads and taxes. Microblading’s growing demand requires more Artists to actually do the procedure.
First things first: How do you become a Microblading Artist?
As the #1 Microblading Academy in America, World Microblading offers 3 options for any aspiring beauty artists to choose from:
- Live Workshops: This is the most-recommended learning plan as nothing beats in-person training – choose from a 3-day or 5-day class. You’ll get to practice live with a certified trainer with a professional kit. You’ll get to interact with like-minded individuals and you’ll also get to widen your network!
- Online Training: This is a guided online bootcamp – we go through the class together! 100x more fun (and you’re more accountable). Plus, you get to learn and take the class at your own pace and in the comfort of your home. You’ll get the online training by purchasing a starter kit.
- Private VIP Training: The most recent offer, the newest option we have at World Microblading. It is a 3-day intensive training course that includes everything from the basics of Microblading, Soft Shading plus Saline Removal theory, in-depth color theory, to practicing on 4 live models in a 1-on-1 session with one of our master trainers.
Let’s dig deep into what Private VIP Training is…
- The Private VIP Training scheme enables the trainer to understand your needs and make the class tailored-fit to your specific requirements. If you sit in a classroom, surrounded by 5-10 other students, there is no guarantee everyone will be on the same level of comprehension. Unlike if you are mentored individually, you can easily recap topics that weren’t that clear during training — you can conveniently go back and forth on topics you liked to get more clarity with.
- You can focus on a topic based on your preference. For instance, you feel like you need more deep diving on the topic of soft-shading, just let your trainer know and he/she will give you a more concentrated lesson about soft-shading.
- It offers the ideal platform for raising questions. Some people do not take well with a group training environment, so a private class could be just what they need to ensure that they are learning what they need to. There are some people who are not comfortable speaking in front of an audience, so the personalized approach may work in their favor.
Take the first steps into a rapidly growing industry. Learn Microblading through World Microblading’s Private VIP Training.