Microblading is very popular these days. There is an increasing demand for microblading services around the globe. The average microblading procedure today costs between $300 and $800 (USD) and takes only two hours to complete. Essentially, microblading artists can treat 1 client per day (or 20 a month) so that’s $16,000 (USD) in monthly revenue, minus the disposable tools (20 x $25), leaving profits of $15,500 per month before overheads and taxes.
Apparently, there is also a growing demand on learning how to microblade. Given the career opportunity potential, many look for a microblading training to get started. Most trainings are held in major cities and the call to microblading trainings nearby is rampant. World Microblading, one of the most reputable Microblading Academy in America has recently launched its newest Private Microblading Training. The 1-on-1 intensive training offers:
- Consent forms and liability release documents your clients need to sign
- Learn Microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Prepare treatment rooms correctly
- Set up microblading equipment correctly
- Skin tones, Fitzpatrick skin color scale
- How to differentiate the skin undertones
- Advanced color theory
- How to correct an old pink, purple, orange, grey, green, blue, etc, tattoo, neutralize or cover up
- Saline removal techniques, how to lighten up an old tattoo
- Soft shading/Ombre technique combined with microstrokes using dual blade method
- Learn different hair stroke patterns according to ethnicity and trends
- Draw a perfect eyebrow shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by medical issues, excessive plucking, scars, etc.
- Learn how to prevent infections
- The different stroke patterns for men and women according to their gender
- Watch the trainer do a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Practice on up 3 live models
Private Microblading Training offers a unique 1-on-1 (just like a VIP) experience you won’t be able to find in any other microblading school. Private training aims to help students become one of the most sought-after technicians and train them on the most basic and most crucial details about Microblading (skin structures, proper application, tool sterilization, aftercare, touch up, and more).
If you are looking for a microblading training near you, Private Microblading Training is the answer to your search!
Learn more about how to sign-up for a Private Microblading Training here.