Lips Tattoo Training in New York, United States
Boost Your Income With Microblading… In Just 3 Days!
If you are serious about dramatically increasing your income, doing work that fills you with passion,
with customers who will love you, then watch the video below…
No previous experience necessary, whether you are a permanent makeup artist or a complete novice we will give you all the training you need to become a successful Microblading practitioner
The average procedure costs between $450 and $800 (USD) and takes two hours to complete. YES! $400 (USD) per hour really is achievable as a microblading technician.
A microblading technician can treat 2 clients per day (or 48 a month). That’s $38,400 (USD) in monthly revenue, minus the disposable tools (48 x $25), leaving profits of $37,200 per month before overheads and taxes.*
* All numbers are approximate and may vary depending on clientele, location and marketing.
Get Trained by America’s #1 Microblading Academy
What do you get when you combine a lifetime of artistic talent, over a decade of hands on experience, and an unwavering dedication to doing passionate work? You get Irina Chen —founder of World Microblading and one of the most recognized Microblading artists in the world.
Microblading has been pioneered over the last decade by Irina Chen to help women boost their confidence and self-esteem creating perfect, natural-looking eyebrows. We are the innovators of modern Microblading techniques, operator of the world’s most trusted Microblading company and provide the gold standard in Eyebrows Microblading training.
Now we are taking it to the next level by offering master classes worldwide that take you through a step-by-step process of the way Irina practices the Microblading procedure and her dual blade method.
Your experience is not essential for this course, whether you are a tattoo artist, a permanent make up artist or a complete novice we will give you all the training you need to become a successful Microblading practitioner.
Irina Chen, Founder of World Microblading, and her team of world-class master trainers.
Why Train With World Microblading?
See how World Microblading training academy compares to other training programs in the market:
What Our Students Say
What You Will Learn:
- The consent forms and liability release documents that your clients need to sign
- Undertake a range of lip tattoo techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Complete treatments while observing health and safety at all times
- Undertake client consultations
- Properly prepare treatment rooms
- Set up hand tool / machine equipment correctly
- Draw perfect lips shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by medical issues, scars, failed fillers, etc
- Different skin types and how to prevent infections
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments
- Ensure all client expectations and needs are met, including client health and safety
- The different lips effect, how to create a volume illusion, baby doll lips or even just soft gloss kissable lips
- Skin undertones and how to correct purple lips
- Asian and dark lips challenges – How to achieve a smooth effect
- Color Theory
- Observe personal health and safety throughout client treatments
- Manage clients throughout treatments
- Trainer demo for a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Hands-on practice on 3 live models
- Discuss short- and long-term aftercare with clients
- Ensure that treatment room and equipment meets health and safety regulations
WORK PERFORMED BY OUR STUDENTS
|08:30 - 09:00||Complimentary Breakfast|
|09:00 - 09:30||Registration|
|09:30 - 10:00||Introduction to World Microblading: What is Permanent Makeup|
|10:00 - 10:30||Procedure Expectations: What does the procedure consist of? Who are the ideal candidates for the lips tattoo procedure?|
|10:30 - 11:00||Health, Safety & Regulation: Maintaining sterile, uncontaminated working conditions|
|11:00 - 12:00||Skin Anatomy: Medical contraindications / Skin Condition / Issues which prohibit the procedure|
|12:00 - 13:00||Complimentary Lunch|
|13:00 - 14:00||Hand tools and needle configurations. Difference between Device Vs. Hand Method method|
|14:00 - 15:00||Line Contour: How to Draw the Perfect Lips|
|15:00 - 15:30||Live Demo by Trainer - Lip Drawing|
|15.30 - 16:30||Practice on Lip Drawing|
|16:30 - 18:00||Latex Practice|
|18:00 - 19:00||Q&A Session and Aftercare Instructions|
|08:30 - 09:00||Complimentary Breakfast|
|09:00 - 09:30||Homework Check & Correction. Q&A Session.|
|09:30 - 12:30||Trainer Live Demonstration with Model: Step-by-step of the full lips tattoo|
|12:30 - 13:30||Lunch Break|
|13:30 - 14:00||Room Setup and Equipment: Learn how to set up the room and equipment correctly prior working on live models|
|14:00 - 18:00||Practice on Live Models|
|18:00 - 18:30||Q&A Session|
|08:00 - 08:30||Complimentary Breakfast|
|08:30 - 09:30||Colour Theory: Understanding skin undertones and structure of dark lips|
|09:30 - 13:00||Practice on Live Models|
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch Break|
|14:00 - 17:30||Practice on Live Models|
|17:30 - 18:00||Q&A Session|
|18:30 - 19:00||Completion Ceremony: Group pictures, certificates ceremony, and testimonials|
2 Hours of Homework
FREE MICROBLADING PROFESSIONAL KIT
In the first day of training, you will receive our FREE Microblading Professional Kit.
Unlimited Lifetime Support
As a World Microblading student, you get Unlimited Lifetime Support support from Irina Chen and our team of master trainers. You’ll get access to a private Facebook group where you can ask them any questions you have and get answers within 48 hours. This will be extremely useful when you start working with clients as they can recommend you which colors to use on your clients, the appropriate technique to use in each situation and get tips on how to improve your technique.
You will also get tips on how to market your services and expand your client base!
Reserve Your Spot Now!
We work in small groups of 12 students per trainer to ensure you recieve the personal attention and knowledge required to become a successful Microblading Technician.
3-Day Lips Tattoo Training
- Learn Irina Chen’s Dual Blade Method
- Practice on 2 Live Models
- Get certified by World Microblading
- Small class size
- Lots of personal attention.
- FREE Professional Microblading Kit(+$1,000 value)
- Unlimited Lifetime Support
- No previous experience necessary.
- Learn all you need to know to start working as a Microblading Technician.