It’s no secret that we love a good deal, and this is exceptionally true in getting training and certification for microblading. While beauty fads have come and gone, the mission to achieve brows-on-fleek has been the most consistent of all. Recently, the major trend for eyebrows is microblading. Kim Kardashian, Bella Thorne, and a few others have done it. It makes sense that beauty enthusiasts are looking to get trained and certified in this latest procedure. Doing so makes them popular, in-demand, and of course, brings in the business and dollars all of us want. Interested? Keep reading for the very best affordable tips and tricks to get certified.
5 Steps to Get a Microblading Certification
- Check with your Local Health Department Offices for up-to-date information on Health Codes, Certifications, and Legal Requirements before you start the microblading certification process so that you know you haven’t missed any details necessary. It’s good to be prepared always.
- Research on class schedules, locations, and offerings. Take note of how many days you’ll be attending, how many hours you’ll be training, and consider where you’d be taking these classes.
- Get training from a respectable institution such as World Microblading. Founded by one of the pioneer artists and trainers in microblading, Irina Wynn, World Microblading offers top-notch and world-class microblading training for newcomers in the business and professionals. World Microblading’s training is thorough and includes all aspects of safe and successful microblading, including client consulting and forms, pain management, infection prevention, brow, and facial shapes, color theory and use of pigments, aftercare, practice on latex and practice on live models.
- Pass your course. This will require you to take and complete the intensive training through an in-depth curriculum and hands-on experience.
- If required by your state, obtain a license from your local health departments. Ensure that you’re ticking all the boxes off for your state’s requirements.
And, voila! Congratulations! You are now officially a certified Microblading artist.
Tips to Get a Cheap Microblading Certification
It’s known that live workshops or in-person training are expensive. World Microblading understands this and that is the very reason why the Online Microblading Training is offered. The online training course is designed to learn at your own pace, own time, and in the comfort of your home. There is no class schedule to adhere to. It is trainer-led and once completed, you will receive a certification in microblading.
In fact, anyone can get this online training for FREE. How? Just buy the Microblading Starter Kit retailed at $710 (originally $2,997).
Here are some highlights of the kit:
♥ CLAIM TO FAME: A beauty-enhancing pack that helps microblading-to-be and technicians to perform the procedure exquisitely.
♥ FAST FACTS: A complete starter kit, with all the supplies and tools you need to master the art of microblading, along with exclusive access to World Microblading online training.
♥ PERFECT FOR: Aspiring and professional microblading technicians who are looking for the best partner in performing the procedure.
♥ BONUS: Pass all training milestones and become fully certified, just as if you attended our in-person classes, all from the comfort of your own home.
Now, World Microblading made learning microblading 100% possible and achievable. Well, actually, we made it THE CHEAPEST. You got nothing to lose! It’s a win-win!
A starter kit + FREE online training = Microblading Certification. #bestdealever
What’s your next move?