Microblading is about building a career or a business out of doing something that you’re passionate about — something that you love. And mind you, just because it’s something you love doing, doesn’t mean it’s going to be easy breezy.
To be a microblading artist, it will require you to invest in a good education. We all are busy in our daily lives and no matter how much we want to invest in our skills, we just can’t – because of TIME. That’s the very reason why we at World Microblading came up with our Online Microblading Training.
Ashly Moore, Online Microblading Training graduate
If you want to discover/improve your skills through experience we made the course available in the comfort of your home, your own time, your own pace. No need to take a day off from work or travel in a different place.
World Microblading’s Online Microblading Training will teach you:
- Consent forms and liability release documents your clients need to sign
- Undertake client consultations
- Undertake a range of Microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Complete treatments observing health and safety at all times
- Prepare treatment rooms correctly
- Set up microblading equipment correctly
- Skin tones, Fitzpatrick skin color scale
- How to differentiate the skin undertones
- Advanced color theory
- Learn hair stroke patterns according to ethnicity and trends
- Draw perfect eyebrows shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by medical issues, excessive plucking, scars, etc.
- Learn how to prevent infections
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments
- The different stroke patterns for men and women according to their gender
- Manage clients throughout treatments
- Watch online tutorial of trainer that does a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Learn short- and long-term aftercare for your clients
Work by Ashly Moore, online microblading graduate