Microblading is exploding right now! It is the hottest trend in the beauty industry. Adding microblading to your list of services is every beautician’s top-most priority as clients are continuously demanding for it. You can add it to your current offerings or you can simply become a microblader full time. It’s completely up to you.
What is Microblading, and Why Does it Matter?
Microblading is the most natural approach to semi-permanent eyebrows. Some call it “eyebrow embroidery”. The procedure starts by utilizing tiny needles formed in a line at the tip of a hand-held tool. A blade is formed, which is impregnated with ink. The blade is used to deposit ink in small strokes, mimicking the appearance of individual hairs. Microblading creates a much more natural and authentic look as compared to eyebrow tattoos which have a darker and bolder outcome. The microblading artist follows the natural curve of the brow, blending in the drawn strokes with the actual hairs. The results typically last 12 to 18 months.
Before and After brows done by World Microblading’s students
Microblading #1 advantage is that it can give anyone beautiful brows 24/7. Ultimately, it provides MORE pros than you can ever imagine.
- The eyebrows do not discolor over time. The hyper-realistic effect lasts for 12 to 18 months. You can surely maintain your Ombre brows!
- It does not penetrate the deeper layers of the skin since it only touches the middle of theࠠdermis and the epidermis. #PerfectlySafe #ZeroHazard
- It does not block the eyebrows’ natural growth. #Don’tPanicItsOrganic
- There are minimal scarring and pain you won’t even notice it. Sure there will be a reddish result in your eyebrows but it won’t last a day.
It not only makes you more confident but it makes you assured that it is possible to be beautiful in any way.
With all of these great things microblading has to offer… how do you learn it? Is it a talent since a person is born? Is it in your family’s genes? Is it for special and talented people only? Is it achievable to learn? Is it for everyone?
How to Learn Microblading?
Training is the most important and first step to take if you are serious about microblading.
World Microblading’s students loud and proud with their certificates
World Microblading, an award-winning Microblading Academy and Training Center, is the creator of the Dual Blade Method for perfect, natural-looking eyebrows. Irina Wynn, the founder of World Microblading, is one of the most recognized Microblading artists in the world. She pioneered Microblading over the last decade by helping women boost their confidence and self-esteem creating perfect eyebrows.
World Microblading aims to provide students with the skills, supplies, and support needed to become the best Microblading Artist worldwide. There’s a variety of options to choose from —3-day class, 5-day class, or an online class.
- Consent forms and liability release documents your clients need to sign
- Undertake client consultations
- Undertake a range of Microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Complete treatments observing health and safety at all times
- Prepare treatment rooms correctly
- Set up microblading equipment correctly
- Skin tones, Fitzpatrick skin color scale
- How to differentiate the skin undertones
- Advanced color theory
- Learn hair stroke patterns according to ethnicity and trends
- Draw a perfect eyebrow shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by medical issues, excessive plucking, scars, etc.
- Learn how to prevent infections
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments
- The different stroke patterns for men and women according to their gender
- Manage clients throughout treatments
- Watch online tutorial of trainer that does a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Learn short- and long-term aftercare for your clients
World Microblading also boasts of the following advantages:
- No previous experience needed
- Fully Licensed and Certified Instructors
- Opportunity to increase your income by up to 10 times
- In-depth coverage of every step of the procedure
- Access to our private community
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lifetime Continuous Training
- Lifetime Online Support
- Lifetime Certification
Students will definitely leave any World Microblading class ready to go and jam-packed with the essential knowledge of everything Microblading!
7 Tips in Learning Microblading
Look for the most reputable training school which provides the following:
- Small class size. To get lots of personal attention and supervision.
- Certified and Licensed Instructors (the best of the best!)
- Hands-on training
- Practice on Latex and Live Models
- Professional Microblading Kit
- Unlimited Lifetime Support
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
How to Get Started?
Microblading in all honesty is for EVERYONE. As long as you are passionate about eyebrows and are willing to take exciting and challenging steps, then you’re for it!
If you are up for in-person training, you can take a 2-day, 3-day, or a 5-day class.
If you want to learn and take the class at your own pace and in the comfort of your home, World Microblading offers FREE online training by purchasing the Microblading Starter Kit.