Looking for a great microblading class? Be sure to ask lots of questions to find the microblading class that is right for you. If you are hoping to make a career by microblading – congratulations! You have chosen a very high paying career
But you can’t fake it. To be successful, you’re gonna have to be good at what you do. So, you’ll need a microblading class that teaches you everything you need to know. Microblading is an expensive and semi-permanent procedure, so expect your clients to have high standards.
What should your microblading class include?
Look for a class that teaches:
- What consent forms and liability release documents your clients need to sign
- How to consult with clients
- A range of microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Health and safety rules
- Correct preparation of treatment rooms
- Use of microblading equipment
- Skin tones and undertones
- How to correct or remove old microblading or errors
- Newer techniques, such as soft shading/ombre
- Hair stroke patterns for different ethnicities and genders
- Eyebrow shapes suitable for client features and style
- How to correct imperfections
- How to prevent infections
- Pain management
- After care
There should also be plenty of opportunity for observation and practice, including:
- Watch the trainer do a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Practice on live models
You will want to leave your microblading class feeling confident and ready to perform microblading on your first clients. Once you find microblading class that seems right for you, check schedules for a location near you. Top training organizations often send their certified instructors to various cities so that training is accessible to almost everyone.
Learn more about World Microblading’s legendary guarantee!
Next, you’ll need to decide how to pay for your microblading class. Established microblading organizations usually offer a payment plan at little or no interest. Reputable organizations know that their training is an investment in your career, a career that will certainly enable you to make payments on your training.
Last but not least, check about a guarantee. You will want to be sure that the organization you choose stands behind every microblading class that they offer. If you complete the class but do not feel fully prepared to begin microblading, you should have the option to repeat the class.
Once you successfully complete your microblading class, a new chapter begins. You can begin practicing everything you learned in the class. You can begin building your portfolio with before and after pictures. You can grow your skills and increase your confidence. With some hard work and determination, soon, you’ll be on your way to a six-figure income based on your expertise in microblading.
Click here to find the microblading class that is right for you!