World Microblading aims to provide our students with the skills, supplies, and support needed to become the best Microblading Artist worldwide.
Private Microblading Training price starts at $3500. In fact, you don’t have to worry about this investment too much. You start small and end big!
Getting trained and certified is your starting point and it’s where your journey begins.
The total investment of learning Microblading in Private Training will be recouped once you get started in your microblading business.
You will learn:
- Consent forms and liability release documents your clients need to sign
- Learn Microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Prepare treatment rooms correctly
- Set up microblading equipment correctly
- Skin tones, Fitzpatrick skin color scale
- How to differentiate the skin undertones
- Advanced color theory
- How to correct an old pink, purple, orange, grey, green, blue, etc, tattoo, neutralize or cover up
- Saline removal techniques, how to lighten up an old tattoo
- Soft shading/Ombre technique combined with microstrokes using dual blade method
- Learn different hair stroke patterns according to ethnicity and trends
- Draw a perfect eyebrow shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by medical issues, excessive plucking, scars, etc.
- Learn how to prevent infections
- The different stroke patterns for men and women according to their gender
- Watch the trainer do a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Practice on up 3-4 live models
In VIP Private Microblading Training, you will learn the same curriculum as what is offered in Live Workshops. Most Live Workshops are offered in major cities and not all are given the privilege and time to travel and set some day-off for a class. Moreover, not all are able to learn as thoroughly through Online Classes – thus, the Private Microblading Training
You need to consider these criteria when you’re looking for a Private Microblading Training.
Let me walk you through them.
- Find a reputable Microblading training school that also offers in-person training. This way you are confident that they are experts in their craft. You know that they have proven their method in providing the best Microblading education.
- Make sure that the instructors who will moderate the 1-on-1 training are fully licensed and certified.
- Check if the private training gives you a lifetime certification same with what is offered for a live training
- Verify if there will be online support right after the training
- Ensure that you will be given a lifetime of continuous training
- Counter check the module. Make sure that it is an in-depth curriculum and offers intensive learning.
- Check what the graduates have to say. Check the reviews.
Take the first steps into a rapidly growing industry. Learn Microblading through World Microblading’s Private Microblading Training.
Is a VIP Private Microblading Training worth the shot?
Private Microblading Training can be tailored to suit the student’s needs and learning speed. This 1-on-1 approach provides a more personal educational experience than that given in a group or classroom setup. The student can have the undivided attention of the trainer and minimal to no distractions.
If you want to jumpstart your microblading career, you don’t have to worry about which option to take. If you want a more personalized learning approach, then, Private Microblading Training is for you. Our Master Trainers are almost booked this month! I hope you make the cut.
What is a Private Microblading Training?
- It is suited for beginners and professional artists
- It will tackle the fundamentals of microblading from the most basic and most crucial details about Microblading (skin structures, proper application, tool sterilization, aftercare, touch up, and more).
- It is a one-on-one in-person training with one of World Microblading’s Master Trainers
- It is a tailored-fit class to match the student’s preference.
- It is offered not only in major cities but also in small cities.
Here are some benefits of learning microblading through a Private Microblading Training:
- Private Microblading Training enables the trainer to understand your (the student) needs and make the class tailored-fit to your specific requirements. If you sit in a classroom, surrounded by 5-10 other students, there is no guarantee everyone will be on the same level of comprehension. Unlike if you are mentored individually, you can easily recap topics that weren’t that clear during training — you can conveniently go back and forth on topics you liked to get more clarity with.
- You can focus on a topic based on your preference. For instance, you feel like you need more deep diving on the topic of soft-shading, just let your trainer know and he/she will give you a more concentrated lesson about soft-shading.
- It offers the ideal platform for raising questions. Some people do not take well with a group training environment, so a private class could be just what they need to ensure that they are learning what they need to. Some people are not comfortable speaking in front of an audience, so the personalized approach may work in their favor.
- You get trained on the same curriculum offered in Live Workshops – the only difference is that you get the trainer’s full attention.
Private Microblading Training is an investment you need to take to ramp up your Microblading career. Other companies feature trainings offered at a very low price – sure, it sounds attractive but you have to think twice. You get what you pay for. At the end of the day, you will find out that investing in subpar education is a waste of time and money; and you will find yourself needing to spend and invest again for another round of training.
The Private Microblading Training is the solution to finding a microblading training near you. As most trainings are held in major cities, private trainings can be conducted in studios nearest you.
Whether you’re new to the microblading industry or you are already a skilled microblader (and just want to be refreshed on microblading curriculum), World Microblading’s VIP Microblading Training is for you. You can start or expand an exciting career in this high demand field for as little enrollment fee as possible! You have nothing to lose, really. A complete starter kit + FREE EXCLUSIVE MICROBLADING TRAINING = What more can you ask for? Microblading training has never been more convenient or more affordable.
Evidence shows that private learning can be just as effective as face-to-face education. Training offered in a one-on-one basis is way cheaper because there are no commuting costs, and sometimes required course materials are available on hand at no cost. The operating expenses are not as high as in-person training. Students also take advantage of benefits such as:
- Get trained at their convenience (own time, own pace)
- Better concentration due to the lack of distractions
- Students can take training while juggling in-between jobs, or while taking time to raise a family. No need to take a day-off! It’s your choice.
Learn more about how to sign-up for a VIP Microblading Class here.