The average procedure costs between $450 and $800 (USD) and takes two hours to complete. YES! $400 (USD) per hour really is achievable as a microblading technician.
A microblading technician can treat 2 clients per day (or 48 a month). That’s $38,400 (USD) in monthly revenue, minus the disposable tools (48 x $25), leaving profits of $37,200 per month before overheads and taxes.*
* All numbers are approximate and may vary depending on clientele, location and marketing.
Get Trained by America’s #1 Microblading Academy
What do you get when you combine a lifetime of artistic talent, over a decade of hands on experience, and an unwavering dedication to doing passionate work? You get Irina Chen —founder of World Microblading and one of the most recognized Microblading artists in the world.
Microblading has been pioneered over the last decade by Irina Chen to help women boost their confidence and self-esteem creating perfect, natural-looking eyebrows. We are the innovators of modern Microblading techniques, operator of the world’s most trusted Microblading company and provide the gold standard in Eyebrows Microblading training.
Now we are taking it to the next level by offering master classes worldwide that take you through a step-by-step process of the way Irina practices the Microblading procedure and her dual blade method.
Your experience is not essential for this course, whether you are a tattoo artist, a permanent make up artist or a complete novice we will give you all the training you need to become a successful Microblading practitioner.
Irina Chen, Founder of World Microblading, and her team of world-class master trainers.
Why Train With World Microblading?
See how World Microblading training academy compares to other training programs in the market:
* 1 model session for the 3-Day Class. 3 live model sessions for the 5-Day Class. Live model sessions do not include the models themselves.
** 5-Day Intensive class students who don't feel completely confident after their class can take the entire class again, free of charge! Retake students must register within 30 days from the end of the original class. See Terms and Conditions for details.
What Our Students Say
What You Will Learn:
- The consent forms and liability release documents that your clients need to sign
- Undertake a range of Microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Complete treatments observing health and safety at all times
- Undertake client consultations
- Prepare treatment rooms correctly
- Set up microblading equipment correctly
- Skin tones, Fitzpatrick skin color scale(Intensive Levels only)
- How to differentiate the skin undertones (Intensive Levels only)
- Advanced color theory (Intensive Level Only)
- How to correct an old pink, purple, orange, grey, green, blue, etc, tattoo, neutralize or cover up (Intensive Level Only)
- Saline removal techniques, how to lighten up an old tattoo (Intensive Levels only)
- Soft shading/Ombre technique combined with microstrokes using dual blade method (Intensive Levels only)
- Draw perfect eyebrows shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by medical issues, excessive plucking, scars, etc.
- The different skin types, how to prevent infections
- Learn diffrerent hair stroke patterns according to ethnicity and trends (Intensive Levels only)
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments
- Ensure all client expectations and needs are met including client health and safety
- The different stroke patterns for men and women according to their gender
- Observe personal health and safety throughout client treatments
- Manage clients throughout treatments
- Watch the trainer do a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Practice on 3 live models
- Discuss short- and long-term aftercare with clients
- Ensure that treatment room and equipment meets health and safety regulations
WORK PERFORMED BY OUR STUDENTS
What’s the Hottest New Trend in Beauty?
Are you unhappy with the way your eyebrows look? Would like a solution that can change your appearance for the better? Many people, especially women, aren’t happy with the way their brows appear. Some people have very thin brows. Some people have very light colored brows. Some people have misshapen brows that bother them. So, there are many reasons that people are unhappy with the way their brows look. Many women struggle with their self-esteem due to their eyebrows.
For these folks that are unhappy with their eyebrows or some who just want to look their very best, there is a new solution that is taking the beauty industry by storm. This new procedure is called eyebrows microblading and it is amazing. This exciting and advanced method creates the most natural looking beautiful eyebrows possible. First, let’s look at the methods that are currently used to enhance eyebrows.
- Tattooing : This method uses a machine to permanently tattoo brows onto your forehead. This method can be successful but many times the brows can look unnatural. If you don’t like the tattooing after it is done, it can be a lot of trouble to correct
- Extensions : Extensions are made of hair and glued to you existing brows and onto the surrounding skin. This method can be pretty successful if applied correctly. The biggest problem with extensions is that they are high-maintenance and has to be redone on an almost weekly basis.
- Make-up : This method is likely the most common method of enhancing brows. This method can be effective however, there is a big downside. Using make-up to enhance your brows is very time consuming and has to be done daily in order to look natural. Many times make-up can look unnatural.
- Microblading : Eyebrows microblading is the most advanced technique in the world for eyebrow enhancement. It produces the most natural and beautiful brows of all the different methods. The procedure is performed manually and is a form of tattooing, though it isn’t permanent. It is low-maintenance and lasts between 1 and 2 years.
So why is microblading so much better than the other methods?
- Semi-permanent : brows microblading is not a permanent tattoo. These eyebrows can last up to 3 years in some cases however, the average is between 1 – 2 years.
- Natural looking brows : Microblading offers you the most beautiful and natural looking eyebrows possible. The method used to create the perfect brows is the most advanced and cutting-edge method in the world.
- Economical : With other methods, you have to have your brows redone as often as daily or weekly. Microblading has to be redone at the very most yearly. This will save you money. This procedure costs around $800. The benefit is that you only have to have this redone every couple of years could save you money compared to other methods.
This exciting new method can give you the best looking eyebrows imaginable. If you’re looking for a way to improve your looks and have beautiful brows, microblading is the very best option available.
FREE MICROBLADING PROFESSIONAL KIT
In the first day of training, you will receive Irina Chen’s Microblading Professional Kit (a $1,500 value).
Unlimited Lifetime Support
As a World Microblading student, you get Unlimited Lifetime Support support from Irina Chen and our team of master trainers. You’ll get access to a private Facebook group where you can ask them any questions you have and get answers within 48 hours. This will be extremely useful when you start working with clients as they can recommend you which colors to use on your clients, the appropriate technique to use in each situation and get tips on how to improve your technique.
You will also get tips on how to market your services and expand your client base!