Eyebrows Microblading -2
What’s the Hottest New Trend in Beauty? Eyebrows Microblading
Are you unhappy with the way your eyebrows look? Would like a solution that can change your appearance for the better? Many people, especially women, aren’t happy with the way their brows appear. Some people have very thin brows. Some people have very light colored brows. Some people have misshapen brows that bother them. So, there are many reasons that people are unhappy with the way their brows look. Many women struggle with their self-esteem due to their eyebrows.
For these folks that are unhappy with their eyebrows or some who just want to look their very best, there is a new solution that is taking the beauty industry by storm. This new procedure is called eyebrows microblading and it is amazing. This exciting and advanced method creates the most natural looking beautiful eyebrows possible. First, let’s look at the methods that are currently used to enhance eyebrows.
- Tattooing : This method uses a machine to permanently tattoo brows onto your forehead. This method can be successful but many times the brows can look unnatural. If you don’t like the tattooing after it is done, it can be a lot of trouble to correct
- Extensions : Extensions are made of hair and glued to you existing brows and onto the surrounding skin. This method can be pretty successful if applied correctly. The biggest problem with extensions is that they are high-maintenance and has to be redone on an almost weekly basis.
- Make-up : This method is likely the most common method of enhancing brows. This method can be effective however, there is a big downside. Using make-up to enhance your brows is very time consuming and has to be done daily in order to look natural. Many times make-up can look unnatural.
- Microblading : Eyebrows microblading is the most advanced technique in the world for eyebrow enhancement. It produces the most natural and beautiful brows of all the different methods. The procedure is performed manually and is a form of tattooing, though it isn’t permanent. It is low-maintenance and lasts between 1 and 2 years.
So why is microblading so much better than the other methods?
- Semi-permanent : brows microblading is not a permanent tattoo. These eyebrows can last up to 3 years in some cases however, the average is between 1 – 2 years.
- Natural looking brows : Microblading offers you the most beautiful and natural looking eyebrows possible. The method used to create the perfect brows is the most advanced and cutting-edge method in the world.
- Economical : With other methods, you have to have your brows redone as often as daily or weekly. Microblading has to be redone at the very most yearly. This will save you money. This procedure costs around $800. The benefit is that you only have to have this redone every couple of years could save you money compared to other methods.
This exciting new method can give you the best looking eyebrows imaginable. If you’re looking for a way to improve your looks and have beautiful brows, microblading is the very best option available.
FREE MICROBLADING PROFESSIONAL KIT
In the first day of training, you will receive Irina Chen’s Microblading Professional Kit