We’ve all heard about the most popular semi-permanent procedure, that is: Microblading. The Microblading industry is trending all over the world making it so popular among celebrities, style icons, and really, almost everybody. The beauty buzz women (and men too!) are so into nowadays demands more provision of the actual services. It can be said that it’s a fashion “staple” these days. Thus, many turn this incredible procedure into businesses – and later on, unlocking its full potential to become everyone’s dream biz.
Currently, those who turn into the Microblading business or career undoubtedly increased and increased and increased their revenue. It is possible to become a millionaire with Microblading. World Microblading’s CEO and founder, Irina Wynn, is just one of the living proofs that a career in microblading can turn you into a billionaire. The average Microblading procedure costs between $450 and $800 (USD) and takes only two hours to complete. A microblading artist can treat 1 client per day (or 20 a month!) So, that’s $16,000 (USD) in monthly revenue, minus the disposable tools (20 x $25), leaving profits of $15,500 per month before overheads and taxes. This makes Microblading the highest paid job and the fastest revenue growth in the Permanent Makeup industry. With the increased clamor on Microblading services, more beauty-enthusiasts also venture and invest on learning Microblading. Looking for the best Microblading school keeps this buzz growing and round-the-clock. And, really, the first key step to do is get trained and certified with the best Microblading school.
For those looking for microblading classes, take a good hard look on these following criteria:
- Small class size; Lots of personal attention
- Certified Instructors (the best of the best!)
- Hands-on training
- Practice on 3-4 Live Models
- Professional Microblading Kit
- Unlimited Lifetime Support
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Start working as a Microblading Artist immediately after class
World Microblading takes pride in offering all of the above criteria. As an established organization, World Microblading has a proven track record in the beauty industry. Not only World Microblading offers training for Microblading but also other beauty skills such as the V-Bright PRO/Wrinkle Reduction and Permanent Makeup. World Microblading provides training for most cities in America. If you are looking for the best microblading class, check-out our class offerings.
As one of the renowned Microblading Academy in America, we offer in-depth curriculum and hands-on experience. We also have various training programs that will suit any aspiring Microblading artists needs and preferences.
- Live Workshops: This is the most-recommended learning plan as nothing beats in-person training – choose from a 3-day or 5-day class. You’ll get to practice live with a certified trainer with a professional kit. You’ll get to interact with like-minded individuals and you’ll also get to widen your network!
- Online Training: This is a guided online bootcamp – we go through the class together! 100x more fun (and you’re more accountable). Plus, you get to learn and take the class at your own pace and in the comfort of your home. You’ll get the online training by purchasing a starter kit.
- Private VIP Training: The most recent offer we have at World Microblading. It is a 3-day intensive training course that includes everything from the basics of Microblading, Soft Shading plus Saline Removal theory, in-depth color theory, to practicing on 4 live models in a 1-on-1 session with one of our master trainers.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to World Microblading: Microblading and the World Microblading Dual Blade Method®
- Lesson 2: Procedure Expectations: What does the procedure consist of? Who is an ideal candidate? Customer consent & consultation.
Tools and Equipment Setup
- Lesson 3: Microblading Tools and Products Presentation
- Lesson 4: Tools & Setup Demo – Proper work area set-up
- Lesson 5: Tools & Setup: Types of blades. Proper setup of the work area
Fundamentals of Microblading
- Lesson 6: Color Theory – Pigments presentation
- Lesson 7: Fitzpatrick Scale Presentation
- Lesson 8: Skin Undertones Presentation Warm, Cool or Neutral undertones Practice exercises
- Lesson 9: Color Theory with Fitzpatrick Scale Healing tones, colors and pigments
- Lesson 10: How to achieve the perfect shape / The 5 Point Technique
- Lesson 11: Practice on paper & video demonstrations – Shaping practice on the human face, undesired shape corrections
- Lesson 12: Presentation – Common hair patterns and the correct stroke placement. Practice in exercise book.
Health & Safety
- Lesson 13: Health & Safety Regulations: Maintaining sterile, uncontaminated working conditions
- Lesson 14: Video Demo: Step-by-step of Full Microblading Procedure and Q&A session
- Lesson 15: Live Latex Demo by Trainer Step 1 – Follow the pattern from step 1, correct hand tool position and step-by-step instructions
- Lesson 16: Live Latex Demo by Trainer Step 1 – Step-by-step stroke placement, correct hand tool position, etc.
Aftercare and Healing
- Lesson 17: Skin Anatomy, Medical and General Contraindications, Skin Conditions
- Lesson 18: Aftercare: The healing process & healing stages, step-by-step touch ups
- Lesson 19: Long term aftercare & yearly color refresher
- Lesson 20: Live Demo: Step-by-step of the Full Microblading Procedure by Trainer and Q&A session
*PREMIUM TOPICS* Soft Blending, Soft Ombre Techniques and Tattoo Removal
- Lesson 21: Soft Ombre Technique with hand tools: Video presentation of step-by-step procedure
- Lesson 22: Latex Demo by Trainer
- Lesson 23: Soft Blending: How to achieve the soft effect with strokes and shading. Practice in exercise book. Compact effect vs. Soft shading.
- Lesson 24: Tattoo Cover-Up: Old tattoo cover up, possible corrections, & how to neutralize unwanted colors
- Lesson 25: Introduction to Saline Removal: Theory, step-by-step procedure, healing stages, aftercare
- Lesson 26: Live Demo: Saline Removal
Whether you are a beginner with completely no experience, a cosmetologist, a makeup artist, a tattoo artist, an esthetician, a stylist, a skincare specialist — it doesn’t matter! As long as you have the passion and determination to help people feel more confident and exude beauty through fuller and natural-looking brows — you can be trained and certified in Microblading!
World Microblading is an award-winning Microblading Academy and Training Center. We are the creators of the Dual Blade Method for perfect, natural-looking eyebrows. Irina Wynn, founder of World Microblading, is one of the most recognized Microblading artists in the world. She pioneered Microblading over the last decade by helping women boost their confidence and self-esteem creating on-point eyebrows. We like to keep our classes small to provide lots of personal attention and support. Students are given the opportunity to practice on 3-4 live models for hands-on training and get a professional Microblading Kit.
For the best quality microblading class near you, check out World Microblading’s worldwide class offerings here: https://worldmicroblading.com/upcoming-classes-schedule/