Permanent Makeup Artistry represents one of the fastest growing and lucrative areas within the beauty industry. Permanent Makeup is a fast-growing part of the entire beauty sector. If you want to improve the appearance of your eyebrows, Ombré Brows can help. You can also go for an enhancement on your lips and eyeliner to save time everyday. You can finally put away your makeup kit once you undergo Permanent Makeup procedures.
World Microblading not only offers the best Microblading training but also Permanent Makeup trainings. World Microblading trains a very limited number of students on how to add over $10,000 to their monthly income by taking the online certification course in the detailed art of Full Permanent Makeup.
What is the Full Permanent Makeup Training comprise of?
- Ombré Brows, also known as Powder Brows/Shaded Brows, is the manual process of inserting pigment into the top layers of skin. It is considered to be the newest shading technique.
- Permanent lip liner and color can improve the appearance of lips for women and men. It helps lips appear more defined without surgery or fillers and restores color to lips that are too pale. Permanent lip liner eliminates the daily use of pencils to outline, fill-in, or reshape lip borders.
- Permanent eyeliner or eyelash enhancement helps women and men enhance their eyes’ appearance. It eliminates the need to outline eyelids with liquid liners or pencils and improves the appearance of missing, thin, or light colored lashes.
Whether you are already a Permanent Makeup Artist trying to add services or a newbie that wants to change careers, you will learn everything in our intensive Full Permanent Makeup Training. Your experience is NOT essential for this course ‒ whether you are a tattoo artist, a permanent makeup artist or a complete novice we will give you all the training you need to become a successful Permanent Makeup Artist.
What You’ll Learn Online
- The consent forms and liability release documents that your clients need to sign
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments
- Ensure that treatment room and equipment meets health and safety regulations
- Complete treatments observing health and safety at all times
- Properly prepare treatment rooms
- Undertake client consultations
- Ensure all client expectations and needs are met, including client health and safety
- Undertake a range of lips enhancement techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Set up hand tool / machine equipment correctly
- Draw perfect lip shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by aging, excessive fillers , scars etc
- Different skin types and how to prevent infections
- Lips shape and colours
- The different eyeliner effects, how to create a bigger lips illusion, more defined and Gloss go effect
- Skin undertones and how to neutralise purple tones
- Asian lips challenge – How to achieve a smooth effect
- Color Theory
- Observe personal health and safety throughout client treatments
- Manage clients throughout treatments
- Trainer demo for a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Hands-on practice on 3 live models
- Discuss short and long-term aftercare with clients
Permanent makeup can leave your clients with full brows, tinted lips, and a sharp cat eye for years—no products needed. Just imagine the demand it will bring once you start your career in your place!
According to the BLS, makeup artists working in the United States earned a median annual salary of nearly $60,970 as of 2016. This means that 50 percent of makeup artists earned more and 50 earned less. The lowest 10 percent of earners made less than $22,630 annually while the top 10 percent made more than $124,960.
If you want to be trained and certified as a Permanent Makeup Artist, World Microblading offers in-depth Online curriculum. To learn more about it, click here.