3 Days Eyeliner & Lash Enhancement Tattoo
We have had huge success in training students all over the world in Microblading, offering them education that is effective and high-quality. Now we are happy to introduce our new Eyeliner & Lash Enhancement Training Program!
Our proud founders of World Microblading and our dedicated, life-time committed trainers are officially the only company in the WORLD to offer this satisfaction guarantee policy: If you are not completely satisfied or confident to take on customers, you can take the next Eyeliner Training free of charge! Yes, you read that right: ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Irina Chen, together with her talented team of trainers, will teach you how to help women boost their confidence and self-esteem by creating perfect, natural-looking eyeliner. We are the innovators of modern Microblading, Lash enhancement and lip tattoo techniques. We operate one of the world’s most trusted Microblading companies and provide the gold standard in Eyebrows Microblading, eyeliner and lips training.
Now we are taking it to the next level by offering masterclasses / courses worldwide that take you through a step-by-step process of Irina Chen’s signature beauty enhancing permanent makeup procedures, using hand tools and machine.
Experience is not required for our training courses — Whether you are a tattoo artist, a permanent make up artist, or completely new to the industry, we will give you all the training you need to become a successful permanent makeup practitioner.
What You Will Learn:
- The consent forms and liability release documents that your clients need to sign
- Undertake a range of eyeliner & lash enhancement techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Complete treatments observing health and safety at all times
- Undertake client consultations
- Properly prepare treatment rooms
- Set up hand tool / machine equipment correctly
- Draw perfect eyeliner shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by aging, tired eyes, and asymmetrical eyes
- Different skin types and how to prevent infections
- Eye shape forms based on ethnicity
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments
- Ensure all client expectations and needs are met, including client health and safety
- The different eyeliner effects, how to create a bigger eye illusion, cat eye or even a very soft delicate effect just on the lashline
- Skin undertones and how prevent ashen healing
- Asian eyes challenge – How to achieve a smooth effect
- Color Theory
- Observe personal health and safety throughout client treatments
- Manage clients throughout treatments
- Trainer demo for a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Hands-on practice on 3 live models
- Discuss short- and long-term aftercare with clients
- Ensure that treatment room and equipment meets health and safety regulations
As a World Microblading student, you get a lifetime of support by Irina Chen. You’ll get access to a private Facebook group where you can ask her any questions you have and get answers within 48 hours. This will be extremely useful when you start working with clients, as she can recommend which colors to use on your clients, suggest the appropriate technique to use in each situation, and provide tips on how to improve your technique.
A free kit with the tools and supplies to start your practice is included!
At the end of the 3-Day class you will receive a certificate of completion signed by Irina Chen. You should be prepared to take on paying clients and boost your next steps into this career. We encourage you to practice as much as possible and complete the homework assigned during and after the class.
|08:30 - 09:00||Complimentary Breakfast|
|09:00 - 09:30||Registration|
|09:30 - 10:00||Introduction to World Microblading: What is Permanent Makeup|
|10:00 - 10:30||Procedure Expectations: What does the procedure consist of? Who are the ideal candidates for the Eyeliner tattoo procedure?|
|10:30 - 11:00||Health, Safety & Regulation: Maintaining sterile, uncontaminated working conditions|
|11:00 - 12:00||Skin Anatomy: Medical contraindications / Skin Condition / Issues which prohibit the procedure|
|12:00 - 13:00||Complimentary Lunch & Break|
|13:00 - 14:00||Understanding the difference between: Hand tools and needle configurations|
|14:00 - 15:00||Line Contour: How to Draw the Perfect Eyeliner|
|15:00 - 16:30||Live Demo by Trainer - Eyeliner Procedure performed with machine|
|16:30 - 18:00||Practice on eveliner drawing & Latex Practice|
|18:00 - 19:00||Q&A Session and Aftercare Instructions|
|08:30 - 09:00||Complimentary Breakfast|
|09:00 - 09:30||Homework Check & Correction. Q&A Session.|
|09:30 - 12:30||Trainer Live Demonstration with Model: Step-by-step of the full eyeliner tattoo - Hand method.|
|12:30 - 13:30||Lunch Break|
|13:30 - 14:00||Room Setup and Equipment: Learn how to set up the room and equipment correctly prior to working on live models|
|14:00 - 18:00||Practice on Live Models|
|18:00 - 18:30||Q&A Session|
|08:00 - 08:30||Complimentary Breakfast|
|08:30 - 09:30||Colour Theory: Understanding skin undertones and different eye shapes|
|09:30 - 13:00||Practice on Live Models|
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch Break|
|14:00 - 17:30||Practice on Live Models|
|17:30 - 18:00||Q&A Session|
|18:30 - 19:00||Completion Ceremony: Group pictures, certificates ceremony, and testimonials|