All of our courses provide full instruction in the technique of Microblading. You also get the benefit of working with live models so you can see your work first-hand. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee and life-time support, even after your classes are completed. We can even teach you how to do tattoo corrections.
I know, that still doesn’t explain how you can make $30,000 extra every month.
Let Me Break It Down
With the right training, through our Microblading courses, you can potentially earn over $30,000 extra every single month! Let’s break it down:
An average microblading session takes about two hours and will cost your client anywhere from $450 to $800 – money they are more than willing to pay to look more beautiful. That means $225 to $400 per hour, less the cost of supplies. And, supplies really aren’t that expensive – only $25.00 per treatment. As a trained Microblading technician, you can perform this procedure for two clients per day. That’s only four whole hours of your time per day. When it’s all said and done, the money you get to keep equals $200 per hour or more. Pretty impressive wages, right? Are you ready to sign up?
This opportunity is perfect for anyone! If you are already an experienced beautician, permanent makeup artist, or tattoo artist, this is one more fabulous tool to add to your tool box. If not, that’s okay too! No experience is necessary to learn this amazing new technique. The courses will teach you everything you need to know to get started!
Go on over to our website and see what we have to offer. Come see just how easy it is to earn and extra $30,000 per month, or more! Imagine, that new house or new car or dream vacation right at your fingertips with all this extra income!
What You Will Learn:
- The consent forms and liability release documents that your clients need to sign
- Undertake a range of Microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Complete treatments observing health and safety at all times
- Undertake client consultations
- Prepare treatment rooms correctly
- Set up microblading equipment correctly
- Basic color theory
- Draw perfect eyebrows shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by medical issues, excessive plucking, scars, etc.
- The different skin types, how to prevent infections
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments
- Ensure all client expectations and needs are met including client health and safety
- The different stroke patterns for men and women according to their gender
- Observe personal health and safety throughout client treatments
- Manage clients throughout treatments
- Watch the trainer do a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Practice on one live model
- Discuss short- and long-term aftercare with clients
- Ensure that treatment room and equipment meets health and safety regulations
FREE MICROBLADING PROFESSIONAL KIT
In the first day of training, you will receive Irina Chen’s Microblading Professional Kit
10 different size blades
Shaping wax pen for drawing
2 hand tool holder
Pigments cups -20
Latex Sheets For Practicing
10 Special Tools – Irina Chen Signature Method