What do you get when you combine a lifetime of artistic talent, over a decade of hands on experience, and an unwavering dedication to doing passionate work? You get Irina Chen —founder of World Microblading and one of the most recognized Microblading artists in the world.
Microblading has been pioneered over the last decade by Irina Chen to help women boost their confidence and self-esteem creating perfect, natural-looking eyebrows. We are the innovators of modern Microblading techniques, operator of the world’s most trusted Microblading company and provide the gold standard in Microblading training.
Now we are taking it to the next level by offering master Microblading classes / courses worldwide that take you through a step-by-step process of the way Irina practices the Microblading procedure and her dual blade method.
Your experience is not essential for this course, whether you are a tattoo artist, a permanent make up artist or a complete novice we will give you all the training you need to become a successful Microblading practitioner.
What You Will Learn:
- The consent forms and liability release documents that your clients need to sign
- Undertake a range of Microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Complete treatments observing health and safety at all times
- Undertake client consultations
- Prepare treatment rooms correctly
- Set up microblading equipment correctly
- Basic color theory
- Draw perfect eyebrows shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by medical issues, excessive plucking, scars, etc.
- The different skin types, how to prevent infections
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments
- Ensure all client expectations and needs are met including client health and safety
- The different stroke patterns for men and women according to their gender
- Observe personal health and safety throughout client treatments
- Manage clients throughout treatments
- Watch the trainer do a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Practice on one live model
- Discuss short- and long-term aftercare with clients
- Ensure that treatment room and equipment meets health and safety regulations
As a World Microblading student, you get 1-year of support by Irina Chen. You’ll get access to a private Facebook group where you can ask her any questions you have and get answers within 48 hours. This will be extremely useful when you start working with clients as she can recommend you which colors to use on your clients, the appropriate technique to use in each situation and get tips on how to improve your technique.
You also get a free kit with the tools and supplies to start your practice.
At the end of the 3-Day class you will receive a certificate of completion signed by Irina Chen. You should be prepared to take on paying clients and start your career as a Microblading artist. We encourage you to practice as much as possible and complete the homework assigned during and after the class.
Day 1 - Basic Level
|10:00 - 10:30||Registration.|
|10:30 - 11:00||What is Microblading? Introduction to World Microblading.|
|11:00 - 12:00||What does the procedure consist of? Who are the ideal candidates for the Microblading procedure? Realistic expectations about the procedure.|
|12:00 - 13:00||Understanding the best working conditions and how to keep the area sterile and uncontaminated.|
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch break.|
|14:00 - 15:00||Medical contraindications / Skin problems / Conditions of the skin which prohibit the procedure.|
|15:00 - 17:00||How to achieve the perfect shape / The 5 Points Technique / Practice on paper sheets.|
|17:00 - 18:00||Presentation of the most usual hair patterns and the correct placement of strokes. Question and Answer Period.|
Day 2 - Basic Level
|10:00 - 10:30||Homework check / correction of mistakes. Question and answer period.|
|10:30 - 11:00||Practicing the placement of the strokes. The 3D natural effect.|
|11:00 - 11:30||The types of blades used.|
|11:30 - 13:00||Practice on latex - Step number 1.|
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch break.|
|14:00 - 16:00||Practice on latex - Step number 2.|
|16:00 - 18:00||Live demonstration model: step by step of the whole procedure by World Microblading Trainer.|
|18:00 - 19:00||After care instructions. The healing process. Stages. Question and answer period.|
2 Hours of Homework
FREE MICROBLADING PROFESSIONAL KIT
In the first day of training, you will receive Irina Chen’s Microblading Professional Kit